Supply Chain Administrator
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented, creative and passionate people.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager the Supply Chain Administrator will complete the following:
- Manage forecasts for build and connection materials.
- Ensure Orders are placed to meet forecasted demand.
- Manage day to day stock availability from suppliers.
- Ensure lead times are met by suppliers.
- Manage deliveries from suppliers to stock locations.
- Maintain Purchase Order Management Record
- Management the transfer of stock between locations.
- Management of accurate stock records
- Monitor stock minimums and shortages
- Maintain the Stock Management Record.
- Reconcile stock take differences
- Process WHMCS Tickets related to stock.
- Maintain stock codes in SAGE
The ideal candidate will have the following essential and desirable skills.
- Good communicator – Written and verbal (face to face and phone)
- Team Player
- Good time management
- Excel literate
- Stock Control Experience
- SAGE stock recording experience
- Purchase process experience
Due to the location of the office it’s important that the successful candidate is able to provide their own transport.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.