Revenue Assurance Exectuive
Working from home
Up to £27,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
Our Revenue Assurance Executive will be a ACCA or CIMA part qualified Accountant. They will be responsible for the auditing and analysis of our revenue streams, including review of our revenue processes and enforcing our pre-order contracts, as outlined in the main duties and responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their accounting career with lots of opportunity to make this role their own as well as develop with the company as we continue to grow.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, our Revenue Assurance Executive’s main duties are:
- Credit control (including legal procedures)
- Reconciliation of customers billed to customers on the network
- Review of customer billing accounts and reporting on customer tariff discrepancies, creation of the definition of the billing system, ARPU per tariff, contract management of our customers, including keeping customers in contract, renewing the contract and reducing the risk of people leaving
- Analysis of connections, such as: how many people are in the standard FOC connection profile? How many are on extended contracts? How much revenue are we generating for the additional connection costs?
- Tariff analysis
- Administrating of tariffs, adding, removing, etc
- Audit of integrity of process including connections, receiving service, live on the network, leaving/disconnection of the service, billing process
- Liaising with auditors in the review of aged debts and revenue recognition procedures
- Other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title
The ideal candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Experience in credit control
- Experience with financial reporting
- Analysis experience – including review of large data sets
- Microsoft Office, intermediate to advanced Excel
- Process skills including process automation
- Knowledge of accounting and financial control – including demonstration of control procedures
- Knowledge of revenue/income analysis
- Audit and analysis skills
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player
- Ability to liaise with other departments
As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you are able to accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.