Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Delivery, the Project Manager will have direct responsibility for:
- Responsible for the end to end management of all project requirements
- Creation and management of projects and be responsible for their successful completion
- Ensure all QHSE, NSWRA etc. requirements are managed within the project team to ensure full compliance
- Create/identify/manage SOW, project plans, budgets, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks
- Reporting on all aspects of project performance
- Implement a continuous improvement methodology and mindset within each project and team
- Uses the experience gained in managing large scale fibre/infrastructure delivery projects to ensure best practice is used
- Uses the experience gained in managing projects using a structured delivery methodology such as Prince2 to ensure effective and efficient delivery
- Effective management of internal and external teams to meet agreed objective
- Establishing, setting and management of all project objectives
- Management of contractors and all key stake-holders within the processes to support the build
- Liaison with the council, highways, local councils, villages etc. to support the build
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Proven capability of delivering on time, to budget and quality
- 3rd party contractor management
- Leading complex infrastructure projects
- Civils, street work and HSE experience including NSWRA, CDM etc.
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.