Up to £35,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Project Coordinator.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will have direct responsibility for:
- Supporting the PMO team to ensure a successful build
- Supervision of a number of key elements within a project, ensuring works are delivered incident free, in compliance with business policy and procedures, under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Monitoring the project build systems to enable project progress to be tracked
- Recording and reporting all deviations from original plans
- Proactive management and reporting of performance measures to support the project delivery
- Third party management and liaison including partners, customers and key stakeholders
- Reviewing and signing off all corrective actions/improvement actions raised against projects
- Management and monitoring of the external systems and portals (CTIL, Symology, EtON etc.)
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to liaise and manage stake holders effectively
- Good IT skills
- Experience of working as part of a project team and within either a civils or telecoms infrastructure build environment
- Conscientious and shows a methodical approach to completing tasks/activities
- Exposure to project methodologies and phases
- Exposure to NRSWA and noticing or wayleaves would be of additional benefit.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.