Network Operations Coordinator
Working from home
Up to £28,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Network Operations Coordinator.
Reporting to the Operations Process and Planning Manager, our Network Operations Coordinator’s main responsibilities will be:
- Co-ordinating CBL Engineers & Contractors working on the County Broadband Live network
- Management of relationships with other key Stakeholders. Including but not limited to: Councils, Wayleaves, Members of the Public, Customers
- Approving, planning and organising scheduled and remedial works on the County Broadband live network
- Regular liaison with the County Broadband Build and Customer teams
- Use of Openreach PIA portal
- Ensure Costs and Purchase orders are raised appropriately for works
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure any ‘as-built’ designs or asset information is updated
- Administration of the department fault ticketing system
- Management & Monitoring of internal and external systems. Including, but not limited to: Engineers Calendars and Job tickets
- Regular reporting on KPI’s to Management
- From time to time, assisting in any ad-hoc requests suitable under the role
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- PIA (SA001, SA002 or equivalent) (desirable)
- NRSWA (desirable)
- RF Awareness (desirable)
- Experience in a coordination-based role in the Telecoms, Engineering or Constructions industries
- Exposure to NRSWA, Noticing, Wayleaves and Road working permits (desirable)
- Dealing with the Openreach PIA portal (desirable)
- Good IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information on occasion
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Positive mental attitude
- Good Team work
- Able to embody County Broadband Company values
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc requests from time to time
- Able to undertake further training for the role
As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you are able to accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.