Network Acquisition Coordinator
Working from home
Up to £35,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Project Coordinator.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, the Network Acquisition Coordinator will have direct responsibility for:
- Collating, managing and reporting network acquisition and wayleave issues and risks.
- Monitoring and reporting progress.
- Maintain efficient and effective processes and systems.
- Third-party management and liaison including sub-contractors, customers and stakeholders.
- Correspondence with land agents, property owners, solicitors, local authorities.
- Negotiation of agreements and compensation claims.
- Carry out relevant due diligence including land registry searches and adopted highway searches.
- Reviewing and signing off project corrective actions as part of project change control.
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Degree educated
- Experience of network acquisition.
- Experience of telecoms networks (desirable)
- Good IT skills
- Understanding of project management principles
- Knowledge of fibre networks, street works and associated quality (desirable)
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to liaise and manage suppliers, customers and stakeholders effectively
- Conscientious and shows a methodical approach to completing tasks
- Supports a learning culture to deliver improvements
- Be willing to undertake further training for development
Due to there being a requirement for home working, it’s important that you are able to accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.