£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for talented and experienced HR Officer.
Reporting to the Director of People Operations they will support with effective management of the recruitment process and implementing the people strategy in line with the company values. Including reward and recognition, employee engagement and employee relations.
The HR Officer will have direct responsibility for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing first-level advice to managers and staff on all aspects of human resources, employment law and our policies and procedures
- Building strong working relationships at all levels to influence and engage staff
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting advertisements and managing the hiring process
- Creating and implementing effective onboarding plans
- Developing training and development programs
- Assisting in performance management processes
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintaining employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Working to strict confidentiality as commensurate with a HR role in all forms including electronically, written form and verbally
- Ensuring our work is compliant with GDPR
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following experience and skills
- Worked previously as an HR generalist ideally within a HR function
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Numerical skills
- IT Literate
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Work well in a team
- Good problem solver
- Gained or studying their CIPD Intermediate qualification.
- Similar role in a telecommunications or construction based industry.
- Experience working for an SME or a rapidly growing business
- Knowledge of HR Information Systems
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications will be 30 September 2020 with interviews scheduled for week commencing 05 October 2020. The position will be due for a November start date. We do not require agency support with this role currently.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.