Working from home
Up to £37,000
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Data Analyst.
Focussing primarily on the analysis of sales territory data, including the design and development of an analytical model to store, process and analyse relevant data. Our Data Analyst will become the subject matter expert and key point of contact within the business, for all enquiries relating to the analysis and usage of territories data.
We’re looking for individuals with a creative mindset, an eye for detail and the ability to design and develop complex analytical models from scratch.
This is an excellent opportunity to help build and shape the data function within a newly formed BI team.
Reporting to the BI Manager, our Data Analyst will:
- Design, build and implement an automated analytical model to generate analysis of sales territory data as required by the business
- Become the subject matter expert and key point of contact for territory data analysis
- Capture and manage data from various sources as required for input to the analytical model
- Develop suite of sales territory reports using Power BI
- Work with management teams to refine the model and develop new techniques for analysing relevant data, on an ongoing basis
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis and report development support as required
- Responsible for ensuring all work is accurate, relevant and communicated appropriately
- Identify and develop opportunities for more effective data usage in the business
- Other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title at the BI Manager’s discretion
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Degree in STEM subject (desirable)
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- Experience of building or working with analytical models
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with Power BI or similar reporting tools
- Experience working with SQL Server, MySQL or other RDMS
- Advanced MS Excel (including Power Query)
- Knowledge of statistics
- Coding skills using Python, R or other (desirable)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good commercial acumen and ability to ‘think outside the box
- Highly diligent in ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Presentation skills
As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you are able to accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.