Working from home
Up to £37,000
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge with a successful Gold Standard full fibre network provider?
Backed by significant private investment, we’re looking for bright sparks who like to go the extra mile to join us in what is an exciting time to work at County Broadband.
We are determined to connect homes and businesses across the East of England to lightning-fast full-fibre broadband. We engage with communities. We build the networks. We help people GET REAL FIBRE.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for talented and ambitious people with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination, to positively impact the lives of those communities with REAL FIBRE broadband connectivity, whilst embodying our values, Ambitious, Loyal, and Proud.
In return, we give back by offering significant opportunities for talented and ambitious people, with the right skills, to develop and grow within the company.
We are proud of the positive impact our networks have in local communities.
Focusing primarily on the analysis of sales territory data, including the design and development of an analytical model to store, process and analyse relevant data. You will become the subject matter expert and key point of contact within the business, for all enquiries relating to the analysis and usage of territories data.
We’re looking for individuals with a creative mindset, an eye for detail and the ability to design and develop complex analytical models from scratch.
This is an excellent opportunity to help build and shape the data function within a newly formed BI team.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Design, build and implement an automated analytical model to generate analysis of sales territory data as required by the business
- Become the subject matter expert and key point of contact for territory data analysis
- Capture and manage data from various sources as required for input to the analytical model
- Develop suite of sales territory reports using Power BI
- Work with management teams to refine the model and develop new techniques for analysing relevant data, on an ongoing basis
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis and report development support as required
- Responsible for ensuring all work is accurate, relevant and communicated appropriately
- Identify and develop opportunities for more effective data usage in the business
- Other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title at the BI Manager’s discretion
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- Experience of building or working with analytical models
- Experience with Power BI or similar reporting tools
- Strong experience with SQL
- Advanced MS Excel (including Power Query)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good commercial acumen and ability to ‘think outside the box
- Highly diligent in ensuring accuracy and consistency
Why join us?
At County Broadband we value our staff, and offer fantastic company benefits.
– 30 days annual leave, increasing with service.
– Access to 1000’s of discounts via Perkbox.
– Regular exciting company events.
– Company pension
As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you are able to accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.