Customer Service Advisor
Up to £19,500 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Customer Service Advisor.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, our Customer Service Advisors main responsibilities will be:
- Provide quality support by being engaging, friendly and confident to help us deliver a first-class end user experience for our customers
- Work with our technical support team to help diagnose and resolve reported issues and to respond to network monitoring alerts
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email and through the support ticket system
- Record all information accurately against the customer record
- Update and maintain support tickets with all relevant information
- Process orders
- Book appointments for installations and service calls
- Update and maintain the engineering calendar
- Refer to engineering and installation notes for specific support cases
- Support with the management and configuration of customer equipment
- Support with the management and configuration of services and protocols
- Process payments from customers
- Manage overdue invoices and payment queries
- Input data for leads and surveys
- Review completed engineering work to ensure all elements have been recorded and charged correctly
- Assist with the general office duties as part of our team
- Provide assistance as requested by the Company from time to time
Skills and Experience:
- Can do attitude
- A passion for giving excellent customer service
- Experience of using a computerised ticketing system
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Friendly telephone manner and experience of going above and beyond for customers
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical knowledge will be an advantage. This role will also include some weekend and evening work therefore flexibility is important.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.