Customer Installer - FTTP
up to £22,500 per annum D.O.E
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for talented and experienced Customer Installers supporting the Customer Service Manager with ensuring we are providing quality support and a first class end user experience for our customers.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, our Customer Installers will:
- Install fibre, fixings, cable and router to provide customer installation
- Splice fibre cables within tolerance levels
- Install and terminate fibre cables to the company standard
- Complete on line documentation to accurately record all work completed
- Work with Customer Support, Technical Support and Network Operations to diagnose and resolve issues
- Carry out onsite surveys for new locations and prepare a survey report
- Adhere to the Company Health & Safety Policy at all times
- Complete Risk Assessment prior to commencement of work
- Agree installation criteria with customer prior to commencement of work
- Record all information accurately, including photographs, against the job record and paperwork
- Agree any additional payment due from customer as appropriate
- Record all stock information, including serial numbers, of equipment used
- Maintain all equipment and tools provided and ensure they are kept organised and stored safely
- Keep the company vehicle clean, tidy and free from debris to ensure the company is professionally represented in the field Wear appropriate clothing and any uniform provided at all times to ensure the company is professionally represented in the field
- Ensure sites are left clear of all litter, debris and dust caused by any workmanship
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Knowledge and Experience
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring
- Working at height including ladder, pole and tower climbing
- Full UK driving licence
All candidates should have good interpersonal skills with a can do attitude.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.