Customer Connections Supervisor
Up to £24,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Customer Connections Supervisor.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, our Customer Connections Supervisor’s main responsibilities will be:
- Provide a leadership role to the customer connections team
- Provide day to day supervision of team, manage leave requests and absence management
- Maintain telephone support throughout the day
- Maintain and allocate support tickets within CBL SLA’s
- Monitor tickets to ensure that content is accurate and reflects the customer service ethos
- Act as 2nd line support for customer issue escalation
- Ensure pre-sales data is formatted and input into a village tracker and maintained
- Maintain accurate data on each project status
- Organise workload of Customer Connection Team to maximise productivity and deliver all key KPIs
- Using data to identify customer connections within FTTP village projects.
- Using build images to create bespoke
- customer connection documents.
- Manage additional costs / contract extensions
- Ensure customers re contacted by phone and email to schedule installation of fibre to the premises
- other related data for Build Partner reviews
- Create workflow jobs using the County Broadband task
- management system.
- Maintain engineer’s diaries and track works completed
- To act as the lead contact for the connection partners
- Review quality standards of all work completed and maintain an accurate record.
- Maintain a weekly review with the installers / contractors on quality standards.
- maintain accurate records of scheduled work
- Maintain accurate records of contact with customers
- Identify aborted jobs and reschedule work and ensure any additional costs are included in the connection fee to the customer
- Providing any necessary data and reports to the customer service manager
- Maintain accurate records for PIA usage and submit village usage reports to Open Reach by project.
- To work closely with Partners on outsourced work for customer connections to include scheduling work, forecasting workm anaging cost within budget, check and process invoices and raise invoices for aborted costs
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Computer literate
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.