Customer Connection Service Support
Working from home
Up to £19,500 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Customer Connection Service Support.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, our Customer Connections Service Support will:
- Provide quality support by being engaging, friendly and confident to help us deliver a first-class end user experience for our customers
- Work with our technical support team to help diagnose and resolve reported issues during the connection process and maintain up to date information to affected customers
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email and through the support ticket system, taking a key responsibility for maintaining the Connection Support ticket status within KPI targets
- Record all information accurately against the customer record
- Process orders and book installations with contractors and internal teams
- Using data to identify customer connections within FTTP village projects.
- Update and maintain the engineering calendar
- Refer to engineering and installation notes for specific support cases
- Manage overdue invoice, payment queries, deferral and extension of contracts
- Maintain customer contact to engage and support customers to complete Connectivity Vouchers or company promotions
- Act as first line support to any contract disputes
The above is not an exhaustive list and there may be other reasonable duties within the scope of the Customer Connections Supervisor and the Customer Services Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Working in a customer service environment
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Providing any necessary data or reports to the Customer Service Manager
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.