Customer Connection Agent
Working from home
Up to £19,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for talented and experienced Customer Connection Agents to take the lead on booking customer installations and liaising with our build partners.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, our Customer Connection Agents will:
- Using data to identify customer connections within FTTP village projects.
- Using build images create bespoke customer connection documents
- Contact customers by phone and email to schedule installation of fibre to the premises
- Schedule installations with County Broadbands build partners
- Create work flow jobs using the County Broadband task management system.
- Maintain engineer’s diaries and track works completed
- Maintain accurate records of scheduled work
- Maintain accurate records of contact with customers
- Identify aborted jobs and reschedule work
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Computer literate
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Providing any necessary data or reports to the customer service manager.
- Be able to cover shifts that will include potential evenings and weekends
As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you are able to accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (Minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.