Customer Connection Administrator
Working from home
Up to £18,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Customer Connection Administrator.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, our Customer Connections Administrator will:
Customer Connection Documents
- Create Customer Connection documents and issue to customers
- Maintain accurate records for Customer Connection Team
- Request survey images in line with build completion date
Manage Engineer Workload
- Maintain Engineer Calendar
- Deal with any concerns that might have raised during a visit
Manage Build Partners Workload
- Issue jobs within the agreed timescale
- Ensure Geopal jobs have been created
- Updating the Customer Connection Supervisor of any jobs that have been aborted
Update the Village Project spreadsheets
- Client Info
- Fibre Access Terminal Numbers
- Image Received or Missing
- Maintain up to date sales information for live villages
Record all aborted jobs
- Inform the team to ensure the customer is advised of this
Record all Underground jobs
- Ensure all customers who requires an Underground dig have made their payment or that there is a deferral in place and system updated
PIA Returns for phased villages
- Obtain all information for customers who are live and inform OP (do we put OP or build partners)
- Obtain information from the Live system
- Record where the customer has gone live
- Ensure Direct Debit is in place
- Job is closed properly
- Updating relevant spreadsheet of the Live customer
DFEs approval process
- Tracking DFEs with build partner
- Managing approval process within CBL
Maintains stock lists of special cables
- Check stock with the Supply Chain department for any bespoke cables that is needed or received
The above is not an exhaustive list and there may be other reasonable duties within the scope of the Customer Connections Supervisor and the Customer Services Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management Skills
- Exceptional communication and Customer Service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes
- Strong prioritisation and organisation Skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you are able to accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.