Corporate Services Executive (Maternity Cover)
Up to £24,000 per annum D.O.E
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Corporate Services Executive to support all aspects of the business and systems administration within the business for a period of maternity cover.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services, our Corporate Services Executive will:
- Manage the provision of company vehicles
- Provide vehicles to the appropriate users
- Ensure all vehicles are taxed, have up to date MOTs and are serviced as required
- Ensure all vehicles are insured
- Liaise with insurance company for any claims
- The the first point of contact for any company vehicle incidents
- Manage the company vehicle tracking system:
- Administer the tracking system
- Arrange the installation of trackers on the vehicles
- Provide tracking reports for company vehicle users to the relevant line manager
- Manage the provision of engineering jobs:
- Create the engineering job templates for both Fastfield and Geopal to meet the specific requirements for each job
- Amend the engineering job templates as required to meet any process changes
- Work with the company software developers to ensure the templates can be integrated into the system
- Work with the company software developers and stakeholders to test any new or amended templates before uploading to the live system
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the templates meet the needs of the business
- Ensure the templates are provided within the deadlines set by the Head of Corporate Services
- Create users in Geopal to support the use of the templates
- Train staff/contractors to create/use jobs from the system
- Liaise with staff, provider and developers to resolve any issues
- Provide assistance with systems issues as directed by the Head of Corporate Services and liaise with system developer and staff as required
- Own the provision of company clothing, collating requirements, ordering and distributing
- Create, order and distribute business cards
- Manage the provision of stationery, complete a weekly audit and order the required items to ensure there are no stock shortages
- Manage the provision of office sundries, complete a weekly audit and order the required items to ensure there are no stock shortages
- Provide assistance to the IT department to ensure that equipment for new staff is ordered in a timely manner prior to their start date.
- Provide assistance to the HR Manager by completing new staff inductions
- Organise large scale company staff events such as the Quarterly Company Meeting and Christmas Party
- Assist the Head of Corporate Services to manage GDPR compliance within the business
- Liaise with the vehicle leasing company to ensure vehicles are supplied as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of business administration within a fast-paced working environment
- Systems administration experience
- Experience of administrating mobile applications
- IT Literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving and analytical aptitude
- Able to organise and prioritise own time
- Interpersonal skills with a can do attitude.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.