Working from Home
Up to £18,500 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant supporting the Operations Process and Planning Manager with ensuring we are providing quality support and a first class end user experience for our customers.
Reporting to the Operations Process and Planning Manager, our Administrative Assistant will:
- Complete general administrative duties
- Maintain accurate records for the Network Engineering team
- Manage Engineer Calendars
- Organise course bookings and associated arrangements as required
- Organisation of third-party services as required
- Assist the Operations Process and Planning Manager with administrative duties where required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- GCSEs in English & Maths or equivalent experience
- Previous office experience
- Previous diary management experience (desirable)
- Previous documenting experience (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programmes
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information on occasion
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to Multitask
Other Job Requirements:
- Willing to undertake further training as required to fulfil requirements of the role
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.